Why does he even like me?

I like him and he likes me too. But I don't even understand why he even likes me... I have nothing to give. I'm chubby, short and basically ugly. While he's tall, bigger and handsome. He called me beautiful, and I like him. But I feel he can do much better than me. I'm nowhere near hot or have a perfect body, why would he like me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I've said this to friends before who have asked the same question. You cannot see your self through his eyes, stop asking why and enjoy your time with him before you end up asking why did he leave you. We all have taste amd preferences in people. we like and it doesn't have to make sense or be logical, why question what someone likes if it isn't hurting anyone? Go and enjoy the company.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE