Why can't I get a date?

My girlfriend and I decided to go our separate ways after a decade. I have decided to start dating again so I've been going out with friends to bars, clubs, etc. I have gotten a few numbers but nothing seems to pan out. I'm 26, my ex and I have dated since high school so I haven't really gone out and picked up girls (loyalty) but times have changed. All tips are welcome! Please help!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Are you on tinder and other apps? If so it could be your photos or bio or how you are coming across to girls. Maybe you're just out of practice love.

However a lot of girls can be rude to guys rather than just saying no

0|0
    0|0
    • Trying to avoid dating apps but I feel like I'll be heading in that direction soon. I went out once and we had a great time, she was SUPER PISSED because I paid for 10$ worth in drinks and I haven't heard from her since

• A lot of girls use guys for drinks..

• I know but it wasn't that big of a deal. It's a long story but she snapped lol

• Honestly, I would recommend you to avoid dating apps and keep doing what you're doing i. e. meet girls in real life. Maybe it's different for guys but I had a profile on a dating app once and it took me a week before I deleted it. People are so mean on those apps. Men would contact me just to tell me that I need bigger boobs or that I'm ugly (I'm not a model but I wouldn't call myself ugly). Also, I would have been so embarrassed if someone I know had recognized me. I feel that it's better to meet someone in person, at least they are not hiding behind a screen to judge you.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Google vince Kelvin and learn from him, there is no simple answer to that question. That is the million dollar question men

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes