How do you treat/act with a girl you have feelings for vs a girl that you just wanna screw?

Things like time spent, texts, when you do physical things like sex, the way you look at her, what are the differences?

Girls, can you tell how a guy feels by the way he looks you in the eyes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To simplify things... first of all, men aren't like women... we don't have the same "feelings" you women have that make y'all crazy and can't think in a straight line.
    When a guy fancies a girl, its kinda hard to tell, not much changes... but if you look carefully, you will notice how he goes out of his way to do stuff for her that he doesn't do for anyone else. The ultimate one being giving up time with his buddies to be with her... OH! thats damn near impossible.

Me personally, if i like a girl.. and being with her... sex is usually the farthest thing from my mind (didnt say it ain't there)... ... sadly... with all the girls I've been with... I've only met One that was that way... and i fucked it up. Panicked.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly.. its always been hard for me to tell. I've always treated booty calls as boyfriends "in that moment" but once separated back to being single... i feel if a guy keeps u around then he probably wants to date. .. id just ask whats up so no ones getting mixed feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• well girls i actually like i dont wanna mess up the conversation so im careful and a bit shy maybe nervous but girls i just wanna hookup with im more confident cause idc what happens and just say what i think will work i never lie like barney from HIMYM but some lies r ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to screw a girl unless I am in a relationship with her. I treat a girl with respect, I fulfill all her needs, I am loving, I am caring, and I give sweet paragraphs every morning to a girl I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I just end up giving them undivided attention because you get to a point where you're not thinking about making her like you when your really fancy her, you're just being with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like all your free time? This talks to mw basically daily, we've been intimate, we hang out about weekly, he even goes shopping with me even black Friday! But I'm trying to figure out if he has feelings

• Not all the time but a lot. The way he treats you yourself is important, little things show how you're appreciated

• Thank you for making it obvious to any other additional cunt that is going to read this about how simplistic we guys think. If we really like her... we just enjoy being with her.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes