How do you treat/act with a girl you have feelings for vs a girl that you just wanna screw?

Things like time spent, texts, when you do physical things like sex, the way you look at her, what are the differences?

Girls, can you tell how a guy feels by the way he looks you in the eyes?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• To simplify things... first of all, men aren't like women... we don't have the same "feelings" you women have that make y'all crazy and can't think in a straight line.
    When a guy fancies a girl, its kinda hard to tell, not much changes... but if you look carefully, you will notice how he goes out of his way to do stuff for her that he doesn't do for anyone else. The ultimate one being giving up time with his buddies to be with her... OH! thats damn near impossible.

Me personally, if i like a girl.. and being with her... sex is usually the farthest thing from my mind (didnt say it ain't there)... ... sadly... with all the girls I've been with... I've only met One that was that way... and i fucked it up. Panicked.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly.. its always been hard for me to tell. I've always treated booty calls as boyfriends "in that moment" but once separated back to being single... i feel if a guy keeps u around then he probably wants to date. .. id just ask whats up so no ones getting mixed feelings.