Girlfriend gets loopy when we make out?

Basically whenever me and my girlfriend have an intense make out session, I'll notice I have to hold her up a bit as it seems like her legs get weak. Also afterwards she seems to be a bit forgetful as she'll do things such as having trouble finding her keys or opening a door (I know it's kinda weird lol)

Anyways what do you guys think of all this?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• thats totally normal, she is drunk on love man
    she probably highly emotional and sensitive and very into you

• by the way you are totally calm in your mind and can normaly think rationaly when you are with her?

• I say unfortunately because I know she can feel it pressed up against her, I have no idea wheather or not she likes it lol and np you gave me the best answer here!

• im sure she likes it ;)