Girlfriend gets loopy when we make out?

Basically whenever me and my girlfriend have an intense make out session, I'll notice I have to hold her up a bit as it seems like her legs get weak. Also afterwards she seems to be a bit forgetful as she'll do things such as having trouble finding her keys or opening a door (I know it's kinda weird lol)

Anyways what do you guys think of all this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• thats totally normal, she is drunk on love man
    she probably highly emotional and sensitive and very into you

0|1
    0|0
    • by the way you are totally calm in your mind and can normaly think rationaly when you are with her?

• Show All
    • I say unfortunately because I know she can feel it pressed up against her, I have no idea wheather or not she likes it lol and np you gave me the best answer here!

• im sure she likes it ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Absolutely normal! Happens to me too, I'm in the early stage of a "relationship" kind of thing. After we make out, I feel like I'm on another planet. Sometimes when he's around I start shaking especially when I haven't seen him for days. That's a good sign though, she's into you!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I know why, I’ve been there I get clumsy and figit when I’m around my crush. It’s just a rush of emotions nervousness, wonder, excitement, anxiety. She get ise to dating though, then all of that fade go away

0|1
    0|0
  • I kept tripping over things while walking with my boyfriend the first time i was alone with him, chemicals lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Haha honestly used to have this happen when I first started dating. Would get super horny and turned on and brain just goes squish.

0|1
    0|0
  • The brain releases some kooky chemicals from a good make out session. 😜💟

2|1
    0|0
  • she's horny!!! duh lol i get loopy too when things get hot

1|1
    0|0
  • Ohhhh honey she is head over heels in love with you... or she's a virgin and your her first so she is getting a bond with you

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds normal to me. I get giggle fits when we flirt and kinda lightheaded.

0|1
    0|0
  • She need to breathe through her nose 😂
    You need oxygen hun

0|1
    0|0
  • That doesn't sound very healthy tbh lol maybe she needs to drink more water 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s horny

2|1
    0|0
  • seek medical attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh. lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s just nervous around you and that’s why she does that I was like that with my last boyfriend

1|1
    0|0
  • I think "Good job man!"

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes