Are people who can't get boyfriend or girlfriend a loser in life?

I see single people who never had someone in their life get called a loser quite often. Is it right to call these people a loser? I think so because part of being a winner is to be in a relationship with someone along with working, having lots of money, being independent, having children, having your own car.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends on how long someone goes without ever having a boyfriend or girlfriend
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofc not. Social rules have established those goals, but that does not imply that not having a bf/gf is being a loser! Should we also consider poor or. homeless people losers? NO.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you don’t have a partner doesn’t mean you are not successful. I’ve met people who chose to be single and yet they are very successful in their careers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Everyone is different it would be strange if none of them were losers but not all of them are.

Youd probably need to know why or more about them to know for sure.

If there single into their mid twenties it's not a great sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speaking as one, yes.

If you can't socialize will enough to attract a mate or reproduce, then you are more or less a failure by the standards of our species since we are supposed to be social animals by nature..

0|0
    1|1
  • I think them are the winners... they get to focus on other productive shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause I like being single at the moment i got friends with benefits. Beside there different circumstances why there single one they been hurt so they protecting themselves, or widow/widower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the real losers are the people who see the need to judge other people against some assinine standard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1|0
    0|0
  • If that person has a job, get paid, pay bills and not partner, how is that a loser? Can a normal person get independence around your area? Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂
    That's totally gross
    I am single and am ready to debate on this
    In what context do you mean to consider singles as a loser?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s sad but true unfortunately some were dealt better hands than others

0|0
    0|0
  • People can be single for different reasons. Being single doesn't mean being a loser.

0|0
    0|0
  • ''part of being a winner is to be in a relationship with someone''

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No because being single isn't the end all to be all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes