Should I be concerned about his friend?

I've been dating a guy (Mike) for a while now. We've been keeping things pretty private. I told my close family members and my bestfriend that we were dating but thats about it as of right now. We don't have it posted on social media yet either. A few days ago the guy I'm dating friend (Tim) sends me a friend request. I asked Mike who he was and why he wanted to follow me on social media since I haven't met him in person yet. He said he was a good friend and has known him for a long time so I accepted his request. I looked on the friend's page and it turns out he is a very close friend and he even knows Mike's brothers and other close friends. The friend liked a few of my pictures on social media so I returned the favor and liked a couple of his. Two days later it said he liked more of my pictures from like almost 2 years ago. Is he just being friendly? Or is he trying to do something? Could him and the other guy buddies know that me and Mike are dating because how else would he find me on social media and why?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I guarantee he knows you are dating. Kind of weird that he likes your pics from that long ago unless he is trying to find out what kind of person you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think my guy told him and his other good buddies that we are dating? It's funny, in a joking way I asked why his friend wanted to follow me and he didn't really say why, Why not just tell me that you've been talking to your buddies about me? =) And yea I thought it was alil weird too. Maybe he did want to see what kind of person I am.

What Girls Said 2

• he's testing you. Pay no mind and dont like any of his.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought maybe it was a test too. I already liked a couple pics when I accepted his friend request, but I haven't liked anymore since then though.

• Seems he might know you two are dating

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought so too. I guess my guy has been talking to his guy buddies about me. I'm happy about it, maybe that means I might meet his friends soon. Mike's friend hasn't said anything to me yet though. He just likes my pictures. I keep having a feeling he's going to message me soon asking me questions about Mike and if we are dating.

• I would think that too! It seems he's been talking about it a bit ;)

Recommended myTakes