Me and my male best friend (The guy I lost my virginity to) are now in a relationship, any thoughts on how we can relive our first time?

Any tips we will try and also accept tips that will help it be better

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess lose your other virginity? I mean the other hole if you get the drift. Or maybe if he is that kinky he can try losing his virginity! Trust me my girl got goose bumps getting he other hole filled

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe dress up as you did back then and role-play your past selves. Maybe take the same steps go to the same places even listen to the same music as you did back then. And pretend that it is your first time and just try to recreate the whole Little Love Story. It works if you get into the roll

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't it's like trying heroin your first time, eventually the one of you is going to get sick of each other it's how all relationships end, monogamy is a fairy tale

0|0
    1|0
  • It'd probably be better now in a relationship-mode, now that there are emotions added to it. Just take it slower, and let the emotions take control.

0|0
    0|0
  • MEDITATION & MEDICATION. Try searching for these if you just want the physical virgin defloration feeling -
    1. Lady Secret Serum – to Tight Vagina
    2. http://www. healthveins. com/7-natural-ways-to-regain-virginity/
    3. https://www. artificial-hymen-pills. com

(Third one is the simulation thing)

If you want the emotional feeling like your first time, mediate regularly. Abstinence for a couple months or so will help you. Don't rush for physical connection. Keep your love above chest for the abstinence time. :) Hope it helps. And yeah, believe that you're virgin. :) Good luck for your first time 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Relive as in forget about having been friends only beforehand?

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a De Lorean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try anal

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you referring to sex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1