Should I go visit him in Germany or is it a stupid idea?

I met a guy this past summer while he was here on holiday for a month. We met through friends and I had just gotten out of a bad relationship. We both started falling hard for each other. He went back after a month and we kept in touch almost daily for two months. I never asked him to do long distance but I asked our mutual friend and he said he did not want to because his last relationship was long distance and ended very badly ( she cheated with an ex and got pregnant). Anyways we still talk and he says he hasn't felt this way about a girl since his ex from two years ago. He asked me to come visit him for New Years. This is the tricky part my heart screams yes but I have about 8k on my line of credit so would have to accumulate more debt. Then when I get back I'm not sure if it would be worse. He has another two years of school to complete (school is free in Germany) and then he could potentially live here. I am just so torn I know it makes no logical sense for me to go all the cars are stacked against me but I have not stopped thinking of him and honestly think he might be the one. Someone please give me advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You only live once. Dont get me wrong being responsible is nice but being in love is better

0|0
    0|0
  • i think visit when its better for you financially. i have a similar story but i met someone online. we were friends for a year and she lives in china and i didn't think id ever go there. so i never was flirty or made any moves. we spoke everyday on video chat but i was offered a job there. this year in Shanghai. she visited me and stayed with me for a few days. it was. so awkward. she was nervous and so shy. me too. i never even kissed a girl so you can only imagine. we dated. she has broke up with me twice but back together again lol since today. I don't know why. she says she crazy and i think she is. her friends or family dont know of me just because china is so traditional. he father would kill me i think if he knew. even with all the pain she has caused me ( a fair bit i may add as i love her and didn't want to break up) id go through it all again. i think if you feel he is the one then take the risk. you may not find the one again. Some risk no matter how high is worth taking.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What do you think? If your heart wants to visit him go..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes