My boyfriend doesn't tell me much about his life?

I've been with my boyfriend for just under 11 months and everything is great, but I feel like he just isn't interested in telling me things. He never goes into detail about his uni or his car or work or his plans with friends or his past in general. If I ask I get general information but there's no conversation.

I'm the complete opposite as I like to tell people my day in detail, so it bugs me that when I'm not speaking he doesn't make the effort to speak about him.

Does he not want to tell me or is that just how guys are?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, yeah this is how guys are. I definitely do not remember (or chose to remember) every single detail about my day.

Sorry, but a man's brain does not function the same as a woman's brain.