My boyfriend asked me if I had disease before... rude question to your girlfriend?

when the relationship get started and my boyfriend asked me if I had diseases or had sexual partner before...
is that a rude question for partner?
all my exes or my sexual partners never asked me before...

623

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's being smart/safe. You could also ask this back. He's concerned about STI, as everyone should be. Concerned about his health. Don't take it personally. He's not saying your a slut or implying anything, he's just simply asking that's all. It "means" nothing other than that.

• he said that just like you said! but we have already done it. He asked me did I have sexual partner before after we have done it... I feel he treats me as slut.

• Yes he sounds like it. Very.

• Yes he was... actually I broke up with this guy 3 months ago. All my friends blame me that I broke up with this guy... because I told anyone he was such a nice person and won’t cheat on me. I truly believed that I could be his nice girlfriend... but I can’t trust him since he has got cheated on his exes a lot of times... it’s really rare to got cheated so many times.