My boyfriend is way out of my league, will he cheat on me?

I'm 100% sure he's out of my league, lookwise and smarter. He is really nice to me and he shows that he loves me, but I just can't feel that he does. He stares at pretty girls even though he does it more secretive now, I still feel it. People who saw pics of him thinks he looks like a player. We do have much in common and he likes my personality. But since he's way out of my league...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got a shit opinion of yourself. You've got your interests, you've got your talents. There's is only one you and he's chosen you. If he cheats on you, then he's a shitty person and you wouldn't want to deal with him regardless. Forget about this 'league' bullshit. Just focus on your goals, self improvement etc and forget about everyone else. All that matters is you and him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah what if he cheats on me and I never find out

• Well anyone in a relationship could say that. You've got to trust him until he gives you a reason not to trust him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not about how attractive you are, you might be his type. If you rock the type of face he is drawn to then you are insanely attractive to him :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Even loyal guys in long-term. stable relationships notice attractive women (although some are better able to do this without others noticing). One does not generally "look like a player" just because one is attractive.

If things are going well in your relationship, I wouldn't risk ruining the relationship by worrying unless you have some real grounds for worry. In all likelihood, this relationship will not be the last one in your life, so you should enjoy your time with him. He's obviously attracted to something about you, so you must be doing something right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you ever feel that if what you say is true that maybe he is comfortable with the fact that he is better looking that you? That maybe you will think he is the best you will ever have and not cheat on him or look elsewhere?

0|1
    0|0
    • wow, i've never thought about that. Maybe he does feel that way... I actually feel that way because I can tell girls are attracted to him but not a lot of guys are attracted to me...

• Just because he stares at a woman doesn't mean he wants to sleep with her. I stare at anyone (albeit discretely) male or female who looks either attractive/handsome or has a unique look. Doesn't mean I'm gay or sexually attracted to them. To be honest I would rather have a 7 that thinks I am the greatest versus a 10 that I have to chase and compete against other guys. Not worth it.

• It's important to accept the fact that you are both together and only the relationship matters. He's choosing to be with you. He's not going to pack up and leave. Trust him and love him he'll love you back if you let him. If you always feel like he can you better you are stopping him from loving you. You have to be willing to accept it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you think him cheating on you would be the logical thing to do, or at least the thing you want him to do.

Maybe because you're insecure about yourself, or maybe because you have a notion in your head that all men cheat so the sooner this guy does it, the sooner order is restored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in leagues. Everyone looks at other people while in a relationship. He's with you. By all accounts that you have presented, I don't see why he would or would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Please watch the movie "She's out of my league"...

There are leagues, but beauty is in the eye of watcher. And look is not that important. You shouldn't worry unless you give him a reason to get away from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people look at attractive people. It doesn't necessarily mean he's interested in them romantically. You shouldn't feel intimidated by that. A relationship is built on trust.. You should try trusting him more.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Boyfriend is way out of my league... " There's your problem, you are thinking that you have no chance with your boyfriend. But wait he's your boyfriend, that instantly gives you a head start compared to any other girls in the world. If things like "leagues" matter, they matter for who you meet in the first place and not if you can keep your lover.

Best case scenario, he loves you and you are pushing him away by thinking that he is too good for you and is just going to leave you.

Worst case scenario, he is a player and likes you enough to keep you as his girl that he likes to hang out and just be with.

0|2
    0|0
  • If he's dating an avergae girl then he's average too. A truly good looking guy doesn't date down and if he is it's cus he's desperate and can't do any better despite whatever you think.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would never date down unless I was desperate and thought I couldn't do any better by the way

• Did he cheats on you? You have your answer. If he's way out of your league, which I think is a stupid statement, he could have someone "of his league".
    But he's with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he's with me, while browsing for another girl

• Show All
    • Well he does text this girl he used to like. I asked the girl and she said he didn't flirt with her. Also, I could feel it when he has attraction towards other girls.

• Or you think you feel it. Beware, self-persuasion can be a huge problem.

• Men don't work like women.
    We generally don't dump women only because we could do better.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to trust the person your with or it will never work

0|2
    0|0
  • Guys can be tricksters sometimes but he probably is actually in love with you or you are probably too hard on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just stated the entire movie she’s outta my league just backwards

0|0
    0|0
  • leagues aren't a thing dw about it if u think he's gonna cheat talk to him y u think he would

0|0
    0|0
    • No no no.
      That is going to scream that she doesn't trust him.
      You can tell him that he seems too good to be true, but don't go suggesting that you think he's going to cheat.
      No trust, no relationship. And if he ever did cheat on you, then you're out of his league.

• Ask yourself to find the solution... It is not good to get advice

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he has a fetish for dumb and ugly girls, so u safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • all are equal and as such, leagues do not exist

0|1
    0|0
  • Not if he loves you

0|0
    0|0
  • if he actually likes you he won't cheat on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes