My boyfriend is way out of my league, will he cheat on me?

I'm 100% sure he's out of my league, lookwise and smarter. He is really nice to me and he shows that he loves me, but I just can't feel that he does. He stares at pretty girls even though he does it more secretive now, I still feel it. People who saw pics of him thinks he looks like a player. We do have much in common and he likes my personality. But since he's way out of my league...

127

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got a shit opinion of yourself. You've got your interests, you've got your talents. There's is only one you and he's chosen you. If he cheats on you, then he's a shitty person and you wouldn't want to deal with him regardless. Forget about this 'league' bullshit. Just focus on your goals, self improvement etc and forget about everyone else. All that matters is you and him.

• Yeah what if he cheats on me and I never find out

• Well anyone in a relationship could say that. You've got to trust him until he gives you a reason not to trust him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not about how attractive you are, you might be his type. If you rock the type of face he is drawn to then you are insanely attractive to him :)