Girls, 19 Y/O male, never had a girlfriend, been on a date, and still a virgin. What kind of freak am I?

Hi everyone, title says it all. Everybody I know have long strings of happy relationships and I've tried absolutely everything; asking people out, texting, improving my health and confidence, even tried the route of "don't look for it and it will come". Still absolutely nothing. I'm genuinely at the point where I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me and if there is, I just can't see it. I get the sense that most people see me as some kind of weirdo, and I'm honestly starting to believe them. Nothing scares me worse than being entirely alone but it's looking like I'm destined to end up that way. PS: If you're going to answer this with responses like "I got laid at your age" or "you're still young" or "it happens when it happens" then just... don't.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong wirh you and you're not a freak at all.

Not being with those girls isn't a bad thing they could have been trashy girls who got with a lot of other people.

Depends what you're looking for too. Just sex is easier to find but of you want it with someone you love you need to give it time.