Advice on how to find relationships when you’re unattractive?

Hi I’m very physically unattractive so obviously I struggle when it comes to finding people that are attracted to me, could anyone give me some advice? Cheers 😅

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about your looks, worry about your personality. Be self-confident, do things that you enjoy, be it sports or music, or anything else that you can be good at. Be nice to people, but don't be pushy. Live your own life. Enjoy people's company, but don't depend on it. Soon enough people will look at you as someone they want to hang around!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My looks mean no one could possibly be attracted to me 😫

• I’m deformed though

• Does it affect your ability to be a nice, relatable, confident person who's fun to be around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to women (it helps develop confidence, and women like confident guys). Become a better rounded person. Join organizations where you meet people who get to know you as a person.

There is someone out there for everyone- stay positive and keep trying. Meeting someone is often very random.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE