Advice on how to find relationships when you’re unattractive?

Hi I’m very physically unattractive so obviously I struggle when it comes to finding people that are attracted to me, could anyone give me some advice? Cheers 😅

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about your looks, worry about your personality. Be self-confident, do things that you enjoy, be it sports or music, or anything else that you can be good at. Be nice to people, but don't be pushy. Live your own life. Enjoy people's company, but don't depend on it. Soon enough people will look at you as someone they want to hang around!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My looks mean no one could possibly be attracted to me 😫

• Show All
    • I’m deformed though

• Does it affect your ability to be a nice, relatable, confident person who's fun to be around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to women (it helps develop confidence, and women like confident guys). Become a better rounded person. Join organizations where you meet people who get to know you as a person.

There is someone out there for everyone- stay positive and keep trying. Meeting someone is often very random.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• First of all you're not unattractive

Secondly try messaging and talking to girls. Even if it doesn't go well you can always see it as practice.

Try to find some self confidence. im sure you're an interesting and smart guy you can pull conversation to things you're passionate about

0|0
    0|0
    • Cheers, but I am unattractive. Confidence is hard to know have because you’re very aware of that fact

• Show All
    • I’ve had zero in my entire life, it’s not like I haven’t tried either

• it is a painful game but think of it this way. u didn't lose $250 on two fancy dates with a girl that blatantly wanted a free meal and another that thought had mild down syndrome. hahaha FML

• Looks matter, but not too much. I think personality and lack of confidence can be more of a problem. Or perhaps your standard when it comes to women is a tad too high.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is average looking too high for me? Be honest

• Sad enough your wrong 😂😂
    Your not unattractive.
    You will find someone eventually, there's no need to rush it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could start by building confidence. It also helps to be an interesting person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone finds attractive someone else, so there's nothing like ugly. Don't worry, just be nice and funny around them 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Step one: gain more self-confidence. Cause it doesn't seem you have many

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I’m just admitting I’m physically unattractive

• Show All
    • What I'm trying to say is that even if you were the most handsome guy in the world, it would still be a huge turn off

• I know, I don’t mope around though 😂😂 because obviously that would be off putting. If you look at my Profile pic you can see that I’m quite bad

• I'll let you know when I figure it out myself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Some guys hit the gym. They have a saying, "If I have to be ugly, then I'll at least be ugly and swole". I'm paraphrasing. The point is, you'll increase your attractiveness through fitness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you join parkour or MMA?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes