Should I make a boyfriend?

Well i am 14..
And seems like everyone is in relationship but i am single..
I think i want love or to love someone..
What is the first thing that come to your mind when a girl send you friend request and text you first?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody feels like that. Sabhi ko aisa hi lagta hai.

I dont understand the need to make a gf/bf.

If you are close to a girl/boy (as a friend) enough to share all happiness , sorrows, good, bad experiences and willing and eager to listen to each other

Then what is the need to "tag" him/her as your gf/bf?

Kya hai bhai koi reservation ki process toh nahi chalu hai na?

Aur agar chalu bhi hai toh mujhe batana

Will you really marry your bf/gf that you are going to make at this age of "14"

Answer is NO

Pehla boyfriend tumse shadi karega ya aap us se shadi karoge iski koi guarantee hai kya?

Hogi bhi toh mujhe batana, are you self sufficient, are you financially independent?

Answer is NO

This​ is not the age dear

• You will make a boyfriend. Kya hone wala hai?
      After some time a breakup or cheating

New boyfriend new breakup...

Result-
      Academic loss, Distraction from studies!

• Specialis Revelio

• Only one person can write such things. My favourite user who left GirlsAskGuys. He was the only one who motivated me to stay in GirlsAskGuys Community. Unfortunately because of Hypocrates he deactivated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think about it too much.
    If you find someone you really like and they like you too, then you could.
    But don't find someone random just to get a boyfriend.

• You're bad.

• Really? I advise Schopenhauer and other philosophers about women. Also, Lars von Triers' films are nice. I wanted to write because I wanted to spill out my hatred against women.

• @CreativeMumble dont waste your time !
      He is just bitter no one like him.