Wt do guys think about virgin girls?

I've never had a boyfriend

130

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it'd be annoying to be with at the beginning at least due to her being inexperienced and not knowing what she's doing but on the other hand I think it's kinda hot that if you "get with her" that you're the only guy that's been there and you're dick is the only dick she knows. Dunno, goes both ways I guess. Personally it doesn't matter as long as there's no STDs or what ever and no kids being had yet, a virgin would just be a plus to have I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'd have to choose, I'd choose a virgin over someone that had had sex before, as I'd feel like I was more special being their first.