Wt do guys think about virgin girls?

I've never had a boyfriend

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it'd be annoying to be with at the beginning at least due to her being inexperienced and not knowing what she's doing but on the other hand I think it's kinda hot that if you "get with her" that you're the only guy that's been there and you're dick is the only dick she knows. Dunno, goes both ways I guess. Personally it doesn't matter as long as there's no STDs or what ever and no kids being had yet, a virgin would just be a plus to have I guess.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'd have to choose, I'd choose a virgin over someone that had had sex before, as I'd feel like I was more special being their first.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Personally I don´t think much of it. It just means you haven´t found the right guy yet. In a sexual way I think it´s every guys fantasy to be the first guy a girl has ever been with. To me, virgin girls are the same as anyone (well maybe the sexual appeal is a little different in a good way)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's an incredibly sexy and attractive thing to have a girl who you teach all the sexual stuff and then take her virginity, most guys hunt for such girls.

But you should keep in mind that if a girl plans to stay a virgin until marriage for some reasons, most of the guys will be turned off. No worries though, you don't need such guys. Go for a loyal and understanding one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean that's cool. It's no worries, if there's ample discussion about that part of the relationship it does not really matter.
    Some guys like it cause it's untouched by another guy. Some guys want a girl with experience. I could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • That she's dateable? I wouldn't die of excitement at the mention that she's a virgin, rather it's a *given* if I'm to be spending the rest of my life with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can be a big deal either way. Really hot, and flattering if you're the one she loses it with, but also stressful in that thats something he's taking he can never give back, which can weigh heavy on his mind

0|0
    0|0
  • i always prefer a virgin girl, because im also a virgin

1|0
    0|0
  • Good and rare girl. Frankly. Remain virgin is tough nowadays. Loyalty to her future husband may be driving force.

1|0
    0|0
  • That they are virgins?
    Thats it, nothing important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its usually a good thing. Make her first cum her best and she will never for get you

0|0
    0|0
  • 3...2...1 ... boom
    you'll find tons of boy friend in this opinion section

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh some people go at different speeds. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing in this world opening virgin it is so perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good thing. There's a reason Muslims believe they get 72 virgins after death

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter too me im okay with being with a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • They are well preserved

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a turn on. Other than that, nothing much.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's great

0|0
    0|0
  • guys love virgin girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur way to beautiful to be single😍👌

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes