I feel like he's hiding something. What should I do?

Okay so, we live next door and we're kinda dating. We haven't seen each other much in the last 5 days, he texted me on Monday because he wanted to see me since we hadn't seen each other in 2 days. Then I saw him the other day for 10 minutes, he kissed me and stuff like that. I haven't seen him since but I keep having these feelings that he's lying about something. Last night at 11 pm I heard the front door opening and I got this gut feeling it was him. I was right. Where the hell can someone go at 11 pm on a Wednesday? I think he's got a girl he only uses to fuck because we haven't hit that stage of the relationship yet and I also confessed him I'm still a virgin. He hasn't texted at all, I honestly don't know what's going on. Right now I'm so fking mad at him and I'm trying to avoid him. Please help!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Or he could be going out to have a cold one with his boys. You're pretty possessive for a women who is "kinda dating" a guy. If you want commitment, you should probably establish an actual relationship first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes