I'm going to the movies with this girl, but am having doubts about her?

So I been talking to this girl for almost a month. We text daily, when she wakes up from when she sleeps we talk all the time. My friend said to me my relationship is only one side meaning I only like her, and she doesn't. Apparently he told like oh she always goes out meaning goes with other guys that's what he is implying to me. I dunno maybe jealous but she agreed with me to go out. I'm kinda doubting cuz I don't know. She doesn't ask me questions like what I like? Usually I always say and after I say it she's like U? Should I cut her off or don't believe my friend. Also if I don't text she texts.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because she doesn't ask questions first does not equate to disinterest. Asking questions gets you answers, but it does not equate to getting to know someone. Besides. If she texts when you don't, that should indicate some level of interest. Especially in this day and age when people are all too quick to just stop texting/messaging if they aren't interested.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True so should I go with her I'm going this Saturday with her or to early and we should know each other more she says she's down?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like she does that all the time. Like it’s even boring for her. Not sure if she’s dateable material or not. Might be too soon to tell.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So should I still meet her and see?

• No that’s why I worded it that way. So you make the decision cause that way if it don’t work out, you won’t blame me.. ;)