Ambitious women or nah?

Would you rather date a woman who's got above average looks and doesn't have much goal and the drive to be successful? But still got a lovely personality.

Or are you more inclined to date women who have the intelligence and are well educated? One with a lot of ambition and positivity. Who dreams big and wants to place a great impact on people's lives.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't tend to care about the woman's career, unless they suspect her to be an gold digger, and in that case her having a career is lowering the risk.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE