Ambitious women or nah?

Would you rather date a woman who's got above average looks and doesn't have much goal and the drive to be successful? But still got a lovely personality.

Or are you more inclined to date women who have the intelligence and are well educated? One with a lot of ambition and positivity. Who dreams big and wants to place a great impact on people's lives.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't tend to care about the woman's career, unless they suspect her to be an gold digger, and in that case her having a career is lowering the risk.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Ambitious women don't have a lot of room for love. Their career comes absolutely first and it's way more important than you. I'll pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love intelligent women, but what benefit is there to *me* in having a relationship with a "goal directed" woman?

1|0
    0|0
  • why can't there be a woman with above average looks that also dreams big and wants to leave the world a better place?

1|0
    0|0
  • There should be a connection. After which looks or goal doesn't come in between

1|0
    0|0
  • are we assuming both women have same looks?

1|0
    0|0
    • The ambitious one is average looking 😁

• Show All
    • Haha thanks for your opinion! 😄

• np if a guy is intimidated by ur success he is an idiot. i want to retire early and not have dumb kids. on dating sites if a girl has a good job I will message over the hottie that is a barista.

• Ambitious women please. 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Ambition is sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont realy know, i think idealy a bit from both

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambition. Tired of lazy women.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think i know why you're asking this question

and i woudl guess its cuz you're ambitious

just giving you my honest opinion, as an ambitious Male

i prefer the hotter girl who is less ambitious

1|0
    0|0
    • Why is that? ^_^

• Show All
    • Thank you so much, and don't worry I didn't judge you or think you were being sexist. I hope you find that perfect girl for you!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes