Is it true that if a guys says that he doesn't want a relationship, it mean he doesn't want a relationship WITH YOU?

• True
  • False. They just don't want a relationship with anybody
it was not to me lol

1015

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a third option?
    "Not necessarily"
    The world doesn't always exist in black and white. Some guys say it because they don't want a relationship at all but some say it hoping to soften the rejection.

Most Helpful Girl

• They just don't want a relationship period. It can be just with you or it can be with anybody. You have to ask that person directly to get the truth. Either way, the answer is still a no. Everybody doesn't approach their intentions the same way. I mean when I say when I'm not interested, I'm not interested. If I say I'm not interested in dating, then that should be a clear indication that I will not date anybody. Not even you. Some guys hear this, and they swear up and down that I'm mean or something is wrong with me.

And even if they DO want a relationship. It may not be with you, and you have to accept that at some point in your life. And if they're playing games with you, it's best to move on. Not continue getting emotionally abused.