Is it true that if a guys says that he doesn't want a relationship, it mean he doesn't want a relationship WITH YOU?

• True
    Vote A
  • False. They just don't want a relationship with anybody
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
it was not to me lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a third option?
    "Not necessarily"
    The world doesn't always exist in black and white. Some guys say it because they don't want a relationship at all but some say it hoping to soften the rejection.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They just don't want a relationship period. It can be just with you or it can be with anybody. You have to ask that person directly to get the truth. Either way, the answer is still a no. Everybody doesn't approach their intentions the same way. I mean when I say when I'm not interested, I'm not interested. If I say I'm not interested in dating, then that should be a clear indication that I will not date anybody. Not even you. Some guys hear this, and they swear up and down that I'm mean or something is wrong with me.

And even if they DO want a relationship. It may not be with you, and you have to accept that at some point in your life. And if they're playing games with you, it's best to move on. Not continue getting emotionally abused.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• If you said you don't want a relationship... what do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time that’s exactly what it means. But if he just got out of a long relationship, than its most likely the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you think about it that might be true fr all of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always, but usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can mean that but I don't think it always does

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he only wants to date you for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as when women say it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's False, Anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be both in a since

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think that's true but it depends on the situation. Like my boyfriend said he didn't want a relationship because commitment freaked him out. He was 23 with only one ex and that relationship lasted only 2 months. She cheated and he ended it. So to me it was understandable why he wasn't wanting a relationship after that but we still talked and I told him what I wanted and he decided to try it. Now we're together

1|0
    0|0
  • It can mean he doesn't want a relationship for a period of time. for whatever reason.

doesn't mean it is about the person only.

but yes it can also be a excuse. instead of saying im not into you that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can go both ways really. Sometimes they might be trying to hide the obvious that they want to be with you or it could be they don’t wanna be with you or literally no one

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually when a guy says he doesn't want a relationship it usually means with you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's means you are friendzoned for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • yes to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • either could be true

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be either.