Should date planning be done by both genders?

Hi girls and guys !

I'm actually dating a beautiful woman, but i'm the only one scheduling the dates.

So i'm asking myself, does some women likes to be carried and always wait for the men to do the "date scheduling job", or some actually likes to suggest for the next date?

I find it frustrating to be the only one to ask because I don't want to be seen as a clingy guy :/
But I understand that some women are "old school" and likes to feel desired.

What is your opinion about this?
thanks !
  • Only men should schedule a date
  • Only women should schedule a date
  • Both women, and men should do it
    Vote C

3749

Most Helpful Girl

• Mm I guess, it just depends who's really good at planning on what to or were to go, ya know what I mean? Like she cod have plans but they might not be as thrilling as your plans a decides to go with yours cause she thinks her plans are boring. Or maybe she's just not good at planning dates? I don't know, I thought going to the zoo was a good plan but I could of been wrong. Luckily my boyfriend liked it on our first date

• thanks for your reply !
      I have indeed plenty of ideas and things to do during a date, so it's kind of easy for me to plan something.
      I always try to plan something she will be interested in.

But yeah, maybe she is not good at planning dates.
      Going to the zoo for a first date is a good idea, you have tons of things to talk about, animals, nature... and you are not just sitting on a chair ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're in a relationship or even if you're starting out in a relationship, then YES!! The man and woman should both take part in planning the dates and outing. Having an equal say is what being in a relationship is about, at least in my opinion. Besides I would think it would be a lot more fun and enjoyable if both partners had an equal say in the date outing.

Unfortunately where I live women seem to think it's unmanly for the man to ask the woman what she wants to do for a date. It's essentially expected that the guy will think of and take care of everything on a date... and in some case the relationship. I only moved to this city for work 3 years ago, but the thought process here is so extremely conservative it boggles my mind.