Guys, What makes you become emotionally attached to a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only been emotionally attached to one girl before. She was forgiving and innocent without being naive. She had been through abuse and never expressed hostility toward her abusers. She worked so hard to not let the world beat her down or make her bitter. I had also known her since we were kids, and my depth of knowledge of her was important for the attachment.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If the time we spend together feels natural. And when we both enjoy being around each other. That part, for me doesn't even have to apply, because i don't know if she like legit liked it, but if i liked it, well, i'm hooked. Also if we have a lot in common, it's attractive for sure. (I do get easily emotional connected to a girl. May read some other answers too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just starting as friends, and taljing until they eventually know everything about me. If they accept me then that draws me in. Guys won't typically admit it, but life is hard on us to and we like to vent our problems to. So if someone was always there for me. Naturally id always be there for them. Over time i just fall for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my personal opinion, i become emotionally attracted to a girl if we both enjoy spending time together, doing things of similar interest and can easily laugh at stupid things. Obviously there has to be to a certain extent physical attraction but in my opinion, the others far out weigh the looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having long talks with her and being able to tell her anything. That's how I get emotionally attached.

0|0
    0|0
  • who knows? it is a great secret, love is something that happens in our heads and nobody could explain it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her physically + I like her as a person + sex

0|0
    0|0
  • her looks. her wit. her beauty. but most of all her heart and Soul

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality her eyes her hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Her beauty and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • if her name is alley

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her being needy and like making me an important part of her life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? i thought needy girls was a complete turn off

• Not for all guys... At least not for me. I love needy girls they make everything not boring

Recommended myTakes