How do you feel about Tommy Sotomyer and other black men that advocate against black women?

03

What Guys Said 3

• I think black women spoils recognize there is a reason these things are said and reevaluate what they do or allow other black women to do.

• One black women can not control how another black woman is. Why lump decent black women with ghetto women? That's like saying every black man is a gangbanger, when you know that there are some decent ones out there as well.

• Anytime I encounter black guys acting like niggas, I check them on it. Online, in public, anywhere.
      Moreover, I have a job where I have the chance to influence young black boys.
      I can't control other black men, but I can make sure they know that some other black men will not entertain the bullshit they do they screws things up for the rest of us.
      Which is exactly what I think black women should be doing.

• I'm a long time Fan of Tommy. He is definitely not an " Advocate " against ( Black ) women. No, he, like I, and many of all races see that there exist two general classes of Black Women. Class 1: Women who are loyal to one man, who may or may not work outside of the home, but nonetheless are fully willing to be wives, mothers and good Role Models for their children. Then there's Class 2: This is the Group Tommy speaks out against. Wretched Hoes, who's Baby Daddy, is the U.$. Government, and who get on Facebook live and talk their ghetto negro trash. Basic Whores and that sort.

• Why only show a negative picture if black women if there are two types if black women you are referring to? Also you can categorize white women like that as well, why target black women?

• I meant to type of.

• I did that JUST to piss YOU off D. A.

• I don't care what what he hates

What Girls Said 0