Is she into me now or not?

Ok so before getting friendzoned , we regularly cuddle in front of our friends (in parties etc) but after being friendzoned, i still tried to make moves on her it got awkward for a bit but we started cuddling again. But now when we cuddle, she pulls away whenever one of our friend sees us which is weird because this never happens before. I feel like when we cuddle now, she doesn't see it as an innocent cuddle because she doesn't wanna show others although our private cuddles got a lot more intimate.

P. S.
The day i told her how i feel she said she doesn't know what to say then a few days later she says she couldnt decide so she just friendzones me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I can understand her because she probably doesn't want other people to think you're dating but on the other hand she likes cuddling with you. But I do think she might not be interested in more if you've told her you like her and she didn't reciprocate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Leave her. You deserve better. I wouldn't have anything to do with her. When you cuddle at parties she pulls away? That's a dealcbreaker.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes