He deserves someone rather than me?

he's everything I want in guy.. we have another date this Saturday, and I wanna tell him that he deserves better than me. I like him a lot but I just think a pretty skinny girl deserves him. I put on a little weight since I saw him last.. he seems to like me and keeps making plans with me. He pays for my meals, holds the door open for me and other people, and is polite. I'm not used to being treated this well. he's a country kid, which maybe he deserves a country girl and not a city slicker like me. What do I do? Do I tell him to find better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do that to yourself (put yourself down/sell yourself short) and don't do that to him (assume he doesn't like you just the way you are). Why don't you deserve to be treated well? The fact is that you do deserve to be treated well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should let him decide whether you are enough for him or not. Maybe he doesn't want another girl but you. There's no use in telling him because if he doesn't want you then he will make that decision for himself. There's no point in making him leave you if you like him

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You shouls talk to him about this, if he really likes you he'll just call you silly and say that he likes you for who you are, not how you look, never think someone deserves better than you, never sell yourself short, especially if you find someone who treats you so nicely. If you have any doubts, my advice is to talk about it - tell him how you feel and he'll tell you how he feels. And try not to overthink things, overthinking can lead to some bad decisions. Good luck !

0|0
    0|0
  • You do. Don't waste his time. Just send him a text. Easier on everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he wants you then he wants you and you only

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need to deal with your self esteem issues. Clearly you are what he wants and deserves or he wouldn't be going after you. He likes you the way you are. Now you need to like you the way you are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes