Why does my boyfriend like to take photos of me?

He would take photos of me when I'm eating, when he saw something cute on the street he would tell next to it for him to take a photo, etc. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He loves you and find you pretty ofc pretty straightforwars to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Why do people stand in art museums and stare at blobs of colour or take take pictures of food at restaurants. Why do we take pictures in general? If they aren't nudes then it's to document life and the good times you've shared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly fap fodder. Also he may just want to remember the good times and have pictures so as you go later you can remember the moments from your budding relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it because I honestly love to show off my girlfriend.
    Some guys do it to share them around, others do it because they love to capture every moment they spend with you to remind them how lucky they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he likes you and he likes photography so that is his way of immortalizing moments in time so he/ you two can always remember them.

0|1
    0|0
  • He likes to take photos... and he likes you. So he takes photos of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Males are usually very visual. Having pictures of their lady will satisfy their visual need when they are not with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes the shit out of you in pics more than in real 3d lol... no he just really likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes you why else would he does that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you, so he likes taking pictures of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Because he loves you, duh...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes