Bored of being single should I lower my standards?

I'm 19 and never been on a date or relationship. I'm sort of bored of being single because all my friends are in relationships and I'm and not and I sort of feel left out. I have quite a busy life with college and a part-time job and other stuff but I still can't get over the feeling of not being in a relationship. I have quite high standards for a girl and don't know if their too high,

Should I lower my standards or keep them the same?
  • Yes
  • No

50

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly do you mean by high standards? I mean there are some people who are like "she must meet all my specifications or I won't even consider her" high standards and there are people who are like "she has to be smart, funny, kind, and can carry a conversation" high standards. The former is over the top ridiculous while the latter is just holding out for a great person that blows them away.