Bored of being single should I lower my standards?

I'm 19 and never been on a date or relationship. I'm sort of bored of being single because all my friends are in relationships and I'm and not and I sort of feel left out. I have quite a busy life with college and a part-time job and other stuff but I still can't get over the feeling of not being in a relationship. I have quite high standards for a girl and don't know if their too high,

Should I lower my standards or keep them the same?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly do you mean by high standards? I mean there are some people who are like "she must meet all my specifications or I won't even consider her" high standards and there are people who are like "she has to be smart, funny, kind, and can carry a conversation" high standards. The former is over the top ridiculous while the latter is just holding out for a great person that blows them away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I said no to lowering your standards, you're just bored but it'll get better and if you lower you stand a chance if attracting people you're not interested and honestly I think in a few years I'll be like you but we'll feel left out for then but eventually💫and how great would it be if it's someone you actually want with your original standards. Keep on Keeping till you get it❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't lower your standards. I wouldn't go for "easy" girls unless you're desperate. Try and place yourself into social situations and see what type of girls meet. If it feels right then it probably is but if you have to doubt it, I wouldn't progress into the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you feel you need to do... see what happens and if it makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't lower your standards

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes