Do guys prefer girly girls or tomboys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer non-sluts, girly girl or tomboy is not that important to me, but I'm okay with tomboys, even though it's depends on what tomboyish traits they have. Also tomboys are quite rare anyway, so the chance of facing that dilemma in real life is not huge.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I am an old man who has very traditional values. I like girly girls. I LOVE girly girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are nice. I don't care what you act like as long as you respect me and care about me i will like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl to be just that... a girl. But I'm really talking about looks, not exactly your likes e. g. I don't mind if a girl drinks beer or likes watching rugby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d prefer a girl who’s somewhere in the middle, but if given I had to choose between the two: Tomboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly girls are high maintenance at times. A tomboy i could play hockey with yet could still rock a dress would be perfect!

0|2
    0|0
  • Girly Girls. Like Barbie and Ken. Except instead of Ken, I'm a fat little weirdo haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate both, but if I had to choose one or the other, probably tomboys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girly girls, but also tomboys too.
    It a lot of fun to play rough "boys games "with a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys go on looks before everything. Girly or tomboy are so down the list its not worth mentioning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• All guys are different and will like different things. Just be who you want to be and find someone who is ok with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • So u r a tomboy?

• Show All
    • @jbskhan Tomboy/girly girl is personality, not body type. How my boobs look literally has no bearing on what my personality is. Hence why you look so stupidly lame asking about my boobs because it's super obvious what you're trying to do.

• What I am trying to do? It was just a general question.. cuz usually in my surroundings I have seen tomboy girls with small boobs.. that's why I was confirming :(

• When you're girly girl but have a few tomboyish interests.. :v

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say girly girls but know how to bet a guys ass in a video game

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Just do whatever the fuck you like. It’ll make you happier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes