Should I ask my boyfriend to stop getting Brazilian waxing done from his young and very beautiful (single) esthetician friend?

I recently witnessed my boyfriend getting a Brazilian wax from his friend of 3 years. I had a pedicure done first so didn't look too obvious of my intentions.
It went like this:
1- She spread baby powder on his region. That got him excited and he stayed that way the whole time, about 25 minutes. He also had a lot of pre-c during the whole process.
2- Standard waxing to his junk. Similar to my esthetician waxing. A lot of moving of his junk to get all the hair. She also dabbed and cleaned his pre-c when ever she had the chance.
3- She cleaned him up with cream and a face cloth.
4- Massaged a lot of allo-gel to his area including stroking his member and a nice massage to his sack.
5- She did the same to his bum and B-hole. Even slipped the tip of her finger into him with the gel - to help with burning.
Don't get me wrong- most of what happened is the same when I get mine done - except mine is in a SPA, not in her house and my esthetician wears GLOVES the whole time. His friend didn't wear gloves at all.
Should I ask him to stop seeing her?
Ido like the way a Brazilian feels on him down there, and I've checked ad there are no male estheticians in our area. I doubt he would go to a guy anyways.Should I ask my boyfriend to stop getting Brazilian waxing done from his young and very beautiful (single) esthetician friend?
Our talk didn't go that well and ended our short "Relationship". I guess he has strong feelings for her and started dating me to try and get her.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy who gets Brazilian waxing, there sounds like a little “extra” action going on there.
    I’ve hade 5 different estheticians perform my waxing over the years, they have all used at least one glove and most of the time I’m NOT rock hard. Most of the time the cooling gel will also get applied by a towel too, not by hand, and I’ve never had my balls “massaged” or member stroked or a finger tip in my bum hole.
    I’d recommend he go where you go - even if it costs a bit more.
    Did you have a feeling there was something going on? Just wondering why you would want to witness his Brazilian waxing?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he’s got a lot of pre-C coming out then it sounds like he is definitely turned on.
    I’d say time to see what else if going in between them.
    Did you really see her stroking his member? Did they forget you were in the room?