Why would An old fling do this?

A flame I talked to wouldn't commit to me for 2 years got upset when she went through my phone and saw I talked to other girls even tho we weren't seeing each other anymore but remained friends. but before that she kept saying she couldn't date or commit. Or not want to put a label on things and then ended things anyways. I cut her off because I felt hurt that she ended up finally committing to someone else few months later. So I blocked her and told her we can't talk anymore as i was hurt. Then few months later she made a fake Facebook account to message me. But pretended to be an old friend of hers asking me questions about if me and her still talk or tell me stuff about herself. Why would a girl do that? Especially when she never truly wanted me she always had a excuse or reason to not be with me then found an excuse to write me off completely. Another fake account tried adding me another 2 times in the last 4 months too. I also went to message the 1st fake but I was blocked. I it is it is a little bit alarming to me this Behavior. I currently now have a new girlfriend someone who actually committed to me and I'm concerned this old fling might try to get in the way of that

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes