What is important to you, love or money?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d say love, because if I lived a life where no one loved me and I didn’t love anybody, it would be awful. But yet again, a life with no money would be awful too.. however I think I would still choose love

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Love
    Money is fun, it can help in a lot of ways. but you can't buy love.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Love, because love can get you money, which you can earn together, or through recommendations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love coz' it is a foundation to build strong relationship and very hard to find nowadays. Money can be earn in a lot of ways with hard work and motivation.

1|1
    0|1
  • Both are important, but certainly when you have someone that loves you, they can support you reach monetary ambitions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean. Do you mean the choice “someone that loves you” vs “someone that has money” in terms of dating or just in general, would I rather have money or love? Because then I’d pick money.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I need money to survive so the answer is pretty obvious

0|2
    0|0
  • In my opinion Both are important.. you can't live without money and you can't live without love too...

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, without it , we'll just be cold hearted bitches and bastards.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ultimately I would rather have love because to me money means nothing if I have no one to share it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love...

... me some money bitches.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha it was a joke. Love is def more important to me, but lots of times relationships can be destroyed because of financial problems. So I would say both are very important

• money. People disappoint me

0|2
    0|0
  • Money

0|1
    0|0
  • Love is always most important

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I only choose one? :( If yes then love

0|1
    0|1
  • Love.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love

0|2
    0|1
  • Love? In this economy? smh

0|1
    0|0
  • Love

0|2
    0|1
  • Loooove

0|1
    0|0
  • I never have much of either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cold hard cash. It doesn't use or manipulate you behind your back. It at least does it in your face lol

0|1
    0|1
  • Believe it or not, love is worthless without money and vice versa.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes