Why would my boyfriend tell me he’d forgive me if I ever cheated?

818

Most Helpful Guy

• He is so desperate for love that you could cuckold him and he wouldn't stop loving you... He likely thinks this is romantic but in all actuality he would likely be extremely aggressive if you did so (but probs wouldn't leave you because of insecurities and the like)

• He is a good looking guy. He can find many women lol...

• Guilty conscience

• Or he was trying to avoid a fight realising that he spoke way outta line

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because he loves you. (or he's cheated and wants to make sure you forgive him but don't read too much into it it's just one small possibility!)))

• i think it’s because he loves me too much. Or doesn’t think he can find anyone else