Why would my boyfriend tell me he’d forgive me if I ever cheated?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is so desperate for love that you could cuckold him and he wouldn't stop loving you... He likely thinks this is romantic but in all actuality he would likely be extremely aggressive if you did so (but probs wouldn't leave you because of insecurities and the like)

0|0
    0|0
    • He is a good looking guy. He can find many women lol...

• Show All
    • Guilty conscience

• Or he was trying to avoid a fight realising that he spoke way outta line

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because he loves you. (or he's cheated and wants to make sure you forgive him but don't read too much into it it's just one small possibility!)))

1|0
    0|0
    • i think it’s because he loves me too much. Or doesn’t think he can find anyone else

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Either he has done it to you, or he is so forgiving that you can basically do no wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be

1. You are too too way too hot and he doesn't want to lose you.

2. He has cheated on you already

3. Maybe he's tryna see what your answer would be.

4. Maybe he doubts that you cheated on him and wants you to come clean knowing that he'd forgive you.

1|0
    0|0
  • He tried to sound romantic and prove how much he loves no matter what happens, but he failed lol

0|1
    0|0
    • i feel he does love me no matter what... we have had some bad times (not cheating) but he is still by my side until this day lol. It’s been 1.5 years... sadly, I️ don’t believe I️ have the capacity to forgive a cheater :/

• So I guess I was right.
      Neither I would forgive a cheater

• What he is saying is he has too much to lose by walking away if you cheated. He has a lot invested in the relationship in both time, emotions and maybe financially.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe it turns him on to see or know that u get fucked by another guy. maybe he's pushing u to cheat cause he thinks its hot

0|0
    0|0
  • He values you more than anything else? Clingy alert.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a cuck

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the answer is obvious

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I’ve told him “i would not forgive someone for cheating”. He said “I’d forgive you and try and make I️t work”

• it* work

• He might be doing that on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he probably has

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he is a cuck

0|0
    0|0
  • He loves you so much

0|0
    0|0
  • He's dumb

0|0
    1|0
  • my ex told me that, probably means he's cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc he think you cheatet on him 😂 have you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmm...

1|0
    0|0
  • cause he's pussy whipped

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm probably (and hopefully) completely wrong, but he could have cheated on you and wants to tell you this in the hope that you will do the same for him... That's really only a plausible reason if he just randomly said that to you out of nowhere. If you all were having a conversation on a topic along these lines then he is just stating his opinion on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't cheat overall... Make sure to communicate if you're tired of him, makes it so much easier and saves you so much drama. 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's the one who cheated and just wants to hear your reaction to know wether to confess or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he cheats first

1|0
    0|0
  • either he cheated already or he's desperate

0|0
    0|0
    • Me, my friend and him were all discussing the topic of cheating. He said that sometimes when people get drunk, things happen - I️ said, “ok so you’d forgive me if I️ cheated?” He said “yes, I️ would. People make mistakes”. I️ told him, “I️ don’t agree with believing cheaters.”

• well fuck, watch out uhh

1|0
    0|0
  • he desperate and lonely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes