Is There such thing as ugly?

So I was talking to a beautiful french woman and I told her I think most women look good and it is very difficult for a woman to be ugly maybe unhealthy, maybe lazy But almost never ugly. Sexy though is slightly difficult. She responds I think most guys look good too and are rarely bad looking. So Do you agree that most people look at least decent. And If Yes why does the word he or she is out of your league exist especially If Both have not shown enough personality to support that claim?
I want some mor females opinions?
Come on ladies some of ypur perspectives please.

215

Most Helpful Guy

• People use the word “ugly” very loosely. Believe it or not it’s actually rare to be ugly. In order for you to qualify as being ugly your face has to be deformed in some way. Most people don’t have deformed faces thus many people are not ugly. People don’t find everyone attractive but not because they are ugly but because they don’t fit the vision of attraction of that particular person. Most of the population is not deformed so yes l think your correct not many people are actually ugly.