Is There such thing as ugly?

So I was talking to a beautiful french woman and I told her I think most women look good and it is very difficult for a woman to be ugly maybe unhealthy, maybe lazy But almost never ugly. Sexy though is slightly difficult. She responds I think most guys look good too and are rarely bad looking. So Do you agree that most people look at least decent. And If Yes why does the word he or she is out of your league exist especially If Both have not shown enough personality to support that claim?
Updates:
I want some mor females opinions?
Come on ladies some of ypur perspectives please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People use the word “ugly” very loosely. Believe it or not it’s actually rare to be ugly. In order for you to qualify as being ugly your face has to be deformed in some way. Most people don’t have deformed faces thus many people are not ugly. People don’t find everyone attractive but not because they are ugly but because they don’t fit the vision of attraction of that particular person. Most of the population is not deformed so yes l think your correct not many people are actually ugly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has preferences and opinions. Society tries to tell us what's beautiful, and those standards change over time.

0|1
    0|1
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well, you my friend must have extremely low standards, because I see ugly girls all the time. Where I live, I'd say there are much more ugly girls than attractive girls. I don't like that type of fake person that says "oh, well your face may not look good, according to society's beauty standards, but you are a beautiful person" (not saying that you are necessarily that type of person). I like to be honest. Giving people encouragement like that will get them nowhere at all

0|1
    0|0
    • Where Do you live?

• Show All
    • I see what you're getting at. Surprisingly, I still see many unattractive people who aren't even fat in the slightest. In fact, that's the majority of unattractive people that I see

• Fair enough. It is just opinion nothing else Thanks :D

• Most people are average or more. Only few are ugly, but that doesn't mean they will forever look like that, unless they choose to not improve their looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, no.
    I think maybe 30% of people are dateable looking, while only about 15% are actually attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have similar percentage to you, I think 30 percent are datable while 15 are mind blowing thatviagree But most 70 percent still look good decent just not my type someone elses maybe.

• Some girls are commmonly not my type, but really ugly ones are rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been to Finland so maybe that is true there (I know the girls in Denmark were amazing). But most places there are definitely girls (and guys) who are not attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are many men and women who I would say do not look good or attractive at all. Ugly is more rare but still plenty out there

0|1
    0|0
  • Beauty or ugliness is all the perception of how you see that person and what we are going to believe what is beautiful and what is ugly we are taught that

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that most people have the ability to be decently attractive with effort. Having said that, there are some unfortunate looking people out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • while society may have some influence, everyone has their own preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • its subjective.

0|1
    0|0
  • 100%

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • No there are ugly people in this world for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes But What I say is it is not the norm. Even What people call ugly Usually look decent not Really ugly. But Again opinions nothing else.

• Yes, I think there is inner ugly, and... less than attractive on the outside. They can have inner beauty, outside beauty, both, or neither.

I am ugly on the outside, so no one cares about the inner beauty. Or they refuse to see that beauty as a positive.

0|1
    0|0
    • Without photos we can't Tell. But yeah some are not good looking But have good heart or manly qualitites. But I hope that it is not lowself esteen speaking Because some people use the word ugly more generously then others.

Recommended myTakes