Why do guys just want to fuck me and not have a relationship with me?

I'm a curvy/chubby/a little overweight and I do get a lot of interest from guys cause I dress really nice and I am quite pretty.

I've noticed though that guys just want to fuck me and I think that might be because the way I dress and present myself shows that I'm confident so maybe portrays me as someone who is maybe a little bit of a dick lover (which I am lol but I'm not a hoe).

BUT.. guys just want to fuck me and that's it. Any idea why? I'm a very nice person and quite funny but I dunno.. do you think it's the way I dress? Is it to do with my weight? Do guys wanna fuck a chubby girl but would be embarrassed to be in a relationship one? LET ME KNOW PLS THANKS x

616

Most Helpful Guy

• They want you for it because you're willing to give it away that freely.

You're evaluating yourself but if you are enjoying it there is no harm. If it bugs you then you need to make a change.

• yeah i guess so! thanks a lot :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not just how you dress, it's what you accept and how you accept being treated. The world today thinks its fine to have premarital sex, and that sex isn't confined to marriage. So this is the issue sadly your going to suffer with. And if you're having sex with them before marriage, and believing in premarital sex, this is why. They are told it's okay to do this. Porn teaches men it's okay to treat women like sex objects, and for women to accept being a sex object. If you tell them no, then they have to leave or else it's harassment. All those guys want is sex. A person who respects you won't be looking for sex. They would want a relationship with you and then wait for sex if both of you are interested. Preferably it being done in marriage. Other than that, They don't CARE. That's why you have to care.

• to be honest i live in england where it really is quite uncommon to wait until marriage to have sex

• again that is entirely up to you ask her it is not my life it is your life. if you want to put yourself in serious and dangerous situations that is your choice. If you want to put your life in danger because you want to try to impress people that is your choice. Even if you say is not for them it's for you that is still your choice. But you need to understand that this always going to be a consequence to those choices. You may find the person who will love you and respect you or you may not. Will you choose to do will determine your future. And you'll either will have a good one or bad one. Everything is choice but it's up to you to go through the door that you think is right. I cannot tell you how to live your life.

• It is up to you to open your eyes and see the truth but it's also up to you to remain blind to it. That is your responsibility as a woman as well as an adult. Perhaps you may not realize this now maybe someday you will. And maybe you won't it is wise that you don't wait until then because nobody is promised tomorrow.