Girls, Would you have thought he was a fuckboy?

So was about to go on a date with this guy he seemed really nice and polite. But he decided to follow me on instagram and obviously I had a little look at his page. I noticed the amount of girls on instagram that he follows of a certain type and it just turned me off straight away.

I wasn't really that bothered to date anyone after bad experiences with a ex but this guy seemed genuine.

I texted the the guy saying that I didn't think it was a good idea and I don't think I'm the type of person for him. He kept texting why I changed my mind so quickly and I basically told him I was turned off by his social media and that I'm very clearly not his type.

He got really defensive and said that I didn't know him etc so I just left it cause I didn't want to fight. I do feel bad cause I didn't want to upset him but I can't be bothered wasting my time on a f*ckboy.

Would you have gone on the date or would you have been put off?
  • Definitely a f*ckboy you did the right thing
  • I would have gone on the date
  • Other
    Vote C

4

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh you should have gave him a chance and went on the date. Cause social media and meeting the person is two different things. But if you think what you did was right, then definitely you deserve better