Dating question for Girls... What initially attracts you to a male? As in straight away , Answer quickly and honestly ok?

Girls... What initially attracts you to a male? As in straight away I bet it's the same thing that attracts males to females? Answer quickly and honestly ok?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• His eyes his smile

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep looks...

• Show All
    • Interesting thank you..

• Thank you..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• There voice and smile

0|0
    0|0
    • Again cosmetic x

• Well sort of.. I just like seeming people happy and if I caused it it makes mr happy ^-^ but with voice its like the way they talk if there nervous respecting me being nice and everything that's what attracts me

• The eyes, and build

0|0
    0|0
  • muscles

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeh well that comes under looks but still thank you for being honest it does help? .

• looks

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly same as males the thing is it does pay to have a personality that goes for males and females it would be like dating a pretty piece of cardboard not to bad but a bit crap at the end of the day x thank you for being honest that an atractive trait honesty 🙂..

• Show All
    • Well Iam interested but will get bored I guess that could be some what responsible for one night stand epidemic maybe? ...

• I mean if you are a shitty person I feel find you ugly, if you're just boring yeah that's fine

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes