Should I just leave him alone? Do I tell him why, or just drop it?

I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months now. We agreed at first we weren't looking for anything serious, I had just got out of a ltr. As time passed, he started telling me how much he liked me and his feelings and blah blah blah, and then got distant and I told him we agreed on nothing serious, and it wasn't working for me anymore, and I couldn't do it anymore. He said he felt the same. He really likes me but he's leaving to work off soon and doesn't seem fair for us to start something that might get serious and he leave. I told him I wasn't asking for his undying love or a damn kidney just for him to be up front. I can't deal with the hot and cold crap. We can be not serious and not talk about feelings or we can give it a shot and talk about them, but no in between. He agreed so we continued.. and he started the feelings thing again. And yesterday said he wanted to see me tonight, I agreed. He got off at 7, and informs me he's going to the gym at 930 with a friends and understands if I don't want to drive out to him house.. which I was in town visiting family waiting for him to get off.. so I'm not that far now, but it's an hr back home for me and I think it's inconsiderate and it's not the first time he's left me feeling like this. Should I just skip seeing him and drop him all together. I don't feel like this is good for me, he's sweet as can be to me but this back and forth Rollercoaster bulls hit is getting to me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Leave him for good he is not good for you find someone else. Your true love is out there just keep looking

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! You're totally right!

• Give him time out

1|0
    0|0
    • Time out?

• Show All
    • I'm not down with playing games. I like transparency, people who are up front about things. I don't want to ignore him in hopes it gets his attention or he realizes what's up. I tend to explain myself, like normally before dropping someone, I'd tell them hey this ain't working, best of luck to you. But with him I font even know that it's worth explaining it again.

• Well then you have to adjust with his this attitude

What Girls Said 1

• I would walk away if you stay nothing is going to change

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I'm not trying to play mind games, I just needed some advice as to whether it was worth wasting my breath in the specifics again, or just vanish.. bc vanishing really isn't my thing.

• Show All
    • I know! I didn't mean to imply that, I was just saying!

• I misread what you wrote i am so sorry

Recommended myTakes