Do guys like good morning texts?

I've been dating this guy for about a month. It's not exclusive. I'm super busy and he's super busy. It's dead week in college, finals are coming up. We can go a couple days without texting. Good morning is quick and lets the other person know you're thinking of them. Do guys like that? And is it literally just "good morning :)" or should i put a little effort into writing a small message or something? Suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but I have moments where I sleep in and miss the text which of course gives the girl I sign that I am not interested when I really am

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• only if they like you. otherwise, prolly not.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I personally love any form of text from my girlfriend. Shows they care. I give morning text to her also to show I care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like them and make it something like "Good morning, hope you have a great day"

1|0
    0|0
  • Me personally, I like it, if I woke up and saw a good moening text from my crush, that would nake my whole day

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like a nice think to wake up to and can make my day much better

1|0
    0|0
  • yes we do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! In moderation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes