Do guys like good morning texts?

I've been dating this guy for about a month. It's not exclusive. I'm super busy and he's super busy. It's dead week in college, finals are coming up. We can go a couple days without texting. Good morning is quick and lets the other person know you're thinking of them. Do guys like that? And is it literally just "good morning :)" or should i put a little effort into writing a small message or something? Suggestions?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but I have moments where I sleep in and miss the text which of course gives the girl I sign that I am not interested when I really am

Most Helpful Girl

• only if they like you. otherwise, prolly not.