Need some perspective on a friendship?

Sooo... This guy and I are friends and we recently started texting. We text each other all day, and stay up late together. I noticed that he's starting to get a bit more touchy with me as well, and I can't tell if he likes me or he's just being a friend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It partly depends on how touch he is generally with others, and how touch he is with you. If he's getting more touchy with you than others, then it's a good indication that he likes you. Guys rarely touch beyond their normal degree of touching, unless they like the girl.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he's turning into a friend who maybe is tired of texting all the time maybe go and do something together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It definitely shows that this guy friend of yours has started to think of you more than just friends.

However it also depends as to how he touches you. I mean there are friendly touches and touch that indicates romantic attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I get touchy with a gir I ether feel like I can show her my true emotions or I like her its all in the context if he's trying to talk to you wen ever he can he moste like ly likes you if not he's just being friendly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He likes you. Attention and touching are signs of wanting your attention. Go slow, but be confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need us you I bet know already

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes