Need some perspective on a friendship?

Sooo... This guy and I are friends and we recently started texting. We text each other all day, and stay up late together. I noticed that he's starting to get a bit more touchy with me as well, and I can't tell if he likes me or he's just being a friend.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It partly depends on how touch he is generally with others, and how touch he is with you. If he's getting more touchy with you than others, then it's a good indication that he likes you. Guys rarely touch beyond their normal degree of touching, unless they like the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he's turning into a friend who maybe is tired of texting all the time maybe go and do something together.