What's up with women being offended about cooking for their man on here?

If your man likes to cook or is a better cook, understandable. I'm talking about people who think it's degrading to cook for your man.

There's nothing degrading about taking care of your man. Sure, I can cook for myself, but it's nice to have her do it for me sometimes after work, sex, or the gym. I take care of her car and do other things that fit the male gender stereotype. I'd fix anything at her place because I'm good with that stuff. Need some help moving furniture? I got you. I do that and don't bitch about it. All of the girls I've been with have wanted to cook for me. It's not forced.

Women are biologically more nurturing. Gender roles are natural. I'm attracted to women. I like feminine women. Women who aren't feminine and who try and act like men to try and prove a point are by no means attractive. It's not about superiority or inferiority either. Feminine women can be strong. Masculine men can be strong. We're just different. Wtf is wrong with that?

I don't know if men are just lowering their standards, but I'd seriously never consider a relationship if she felt like cooking for me was degrading. A nurturing side is a positive and attractive trait that men look for in women. Men are biologically attracted to this because it means you would make a great mother. Men in general appreciate this stuff.

If you're a man, and disagree with me, and think that it's degrading, then I honestly think you're just a beta bitch who's a product of what third wave feminism has created. If you're a woman who feels this it's degrading, then have fun with your bitch of a boyfriend/husband because that's the only type of man who would put up with that.
  • Agree
  • Disagree
  • See Poll
    Vote C

207

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, but you say it in such a judgmental and gross way that I almost don't want to :(

When I'm in a relationship, I'm happy to cook for and take care of my man (so long as he's a functional adult who is capable of taking care of himself lol). The only time it gets annoying is when a guy EXPECTS me to cook for him and clean up after him all the time, while also expecting me to work full time as well. Dude if you want me to be a housewife I will, but don't expect me to clean up after you on my one day off while you get to relax on your days off. You're my boyfriend, not my child.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The strong stance with attitude is intentional. I get more responses this way. Much more bold responses might I add. Any sense of neutrality in where everyone agrees doesn't encourage debate and discussion.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not degrading for either gender. No action is inherently degrading for one gender or another. Women can build things, fix things, etc. Men can cook, sew, knit, cross-stitch. Women can work a career, be the financial provider for the house. Men can stay at home, take care of the kids. Etcetera, etcetera. The list goes on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "Women can build things, fix things, etc. Men can cook, sew, knit, cross-stitch. Women can work a career, be the financial provider for the house. Men can stay at home, take care of the kids. Etcetera, etcetera. The list goes on. " - You're completely disregarding our biology lol. Sure, there are outliers, and people can do whatever they want, but to suggest that our roles in society aren't responsive to our biology in any way is just nonsensical.