Why are other black women always jealous of me?

I am black (east african) myself but lets just say that i don't look like the typical 'black' person... everytime i try to befriend black girls... strife and dislike comes up.. its really annoying and makes me wonder why black women hate on other black women?Why are other black women always jealous of me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are jealous because you dont have the typical African look to you

Your hair and your light complexion.

I wouldn't befriend them, a majority of them are jealous of their light skinned counterparts because black girls like you are viewed as more attractive to them.

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the reason they'd hate on you. Do you think it could be your approach or the type of black girl you're trying to befriend.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• lmao it's your hair most likely or should I say more like you got what they want to have naturally "texture and or lengthwise.

0|2
    1|0
    • So far I've met 2 far east African girls (cousins) at my gym. Well, i thought they were Indian because of their shiny silky long black hair + brown skin tone lol. Anyways i swear at least 24 black women total complimented their hair in those 2 visits (met them separately on 2 different trips there) and around fucking 14 were hating (all were wearing dry ass weaves by the way lol) on them.

• They only hate you because you're hotter than they are and they can't stand being around someone better than them.
    That's my guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask "RolandCuthburt" I'm sure he'll give you some stupid advice.

0|0
    1|0
  • It all jealous that why black guys go for white women

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't know maybe ur personality

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm black and you're hot girl, no hate here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes