Why are other black women always jealous of me?

I am black (east african) myself but lets just say that i don't look like the typical 'black' person... everytime i try to befriend black girls... strife and dislike comes up.. its really annoying and makes me wonder why black women hate on other black women?Why are other black women always jealous of me?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• They are jealous because you dont have the typical African look to you

Your hair and your light complexion.

I wouldn't befriend them, a majority of them are jealous of their light skinned counterparts because black girls like you are viewed as more attractive to them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the reason they'd hate on you. Do you think it could be your approach or the type of black girl you're trying to befriend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE