What are you thoughts on this video (Why I don't Approach Women Anymore)?

This is not self-promotion. I do not own the youtube channel from this video.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't blame him I wouldn't want to put myself out there to get called pathetic and get shitted on. Rejection happens but no reason to be cruel, seems like he's encountered too many stuck up bitches. His point is reasonable only hope his loneliness doesn't consume him and he gets to experience an actual decent girl

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't blame him, sometimes its best to move on to other things in life than to worry about being single.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I had to skip through some parts but overall I got his message. I dont really know what to respond to it because its a sad situation but ultimately I think he just doesn't want to get hurt anymore. I hope he finds someone in the near future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty good video.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• it's a good video, a lot of it resonates with me & my past experiences. He's articulate with his words which help, probably from all of the self improvement & reading he's doing. Unfortunately I also see this video as a tactic, he no longer has to do the approaching, if he's confident enough to make the video, he's more than confident to approach, he's playing the system. If in fact he is sincere I feel for him but his plight is not unlike what a vast majority of men & women go through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I saw that video like 2 weeks ago. Sums up today's society. Red pill living everyday now.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes