What are you thoughts on this video (Why I don't Approach Women Anymore)?

This is not self-promotion. I do not own the youtube channel from this video.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't blame him I wouldn't want to put myself out there to get called pathetic and get shitted on. Rejection happens but no reason to be cruel, seems like he's encountered too many stuck up bitches. His point is reasonable only hope his loneliness doesn't consume him and he gets to experience an actual decent girl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't blame him, sometimes its best to move on to other things in life than to worry about being single.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE