Girls, Would you ever date a guy with mental illness?

And he has experienced many traumatic things in life that has fucked him up and he could never be normal
Just wanted to know
I have always thought it was a dealbreaker

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is fucked up in some way, the key is finding the way that meshes. Now I probably wouldn't date someone who believed in a diagnosis or sought it out because I believe all "mental illness" is the brain adapting to surroundings and to change it you just change your life... Keeping power over your own decision process is a fundamental part of my being, just like I wouldn't date someone heavily religious. Or anyone that believes someone/something else knows what is best for them. But that is just my personal hang up, the common view is very different.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE