Do you like/need guys to show some jealousy/protection on the relationship?

I was in a relationship in the past and it ended bad, so I've been a while not able to demonstrate anything even tho I felt it sometimes... Then I've met a girl and we had such a great sexual chemistry and we like each other too, but I do not want to be the one to turn it into a relationship, so even if I am jealous I show that I don't care about it, because frankly I want to manage it on a way that we can have this casual sex thing for a long time and I think that showing jealousy might ruin our good vibe...
My question is: When you are having a casual thing with a guy, do you like him to show some protection with you? Or it might be a turn off? Would you prefer a guy that doesn't let you slide or one who gives you so much freedom that you rather stay than go?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual sex means no jealousy or protectiveness because it shows signs of them wanting to be in a relationship

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes