Why am I this way? Is anyone else this way?

If I'm dating someone, & someone better comes along I always leave the other one!
Better as in BETTER LOOKING, BETTER PERSONALITY, ETC.
I know it's very selfish, I don't know why I do that! It's like a little cycle.

115

Most Helpful Guy

• It´s normal do go around and look what´s out there. I was in this same cycle for many months before I finally met someone who was so perfect that I just didn´t want to find anyone else. The maint point is that there are always people who seems better or different. It´s more about what you want in that point of time. I think you´re just not ready for a serious relationship yet or there´s something in your past that makes you be extra carefull. Take your time and the right person will surely come along. And when he does, you don´t care if there are other people who might be better

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Omgggg thanks so much! I thought and felt like a horrible person. Good to know that I guess it's normal. You are right I'm not ready for a serious relationship

• @lord_chilled I understand that it feels bad for the people on the receiving end and sounds like you´ve been hurt badly in the past. When dating, it´s normal to look around. I´m sure AV2017 wasn´t talking about the type of relationships where people actually already have strong feelings for each other. As we grow older, it´s only natural to try and find the best possible partner and sticking with the first person who walks in front of us wouldn´t be helpfull. We all look for happiness and think about ourselves first and foremost before actually finding someone who is the one who makes us feel special.

• Oh , dont worry about me, nothing like that happened.
      I don't know about you, but i disagree, i dont think she meant moving on after 2-3 dates, i think she lead the guys on before moving to the next guy. I think she moved on when she got "bored" of the previous guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhh. Sorry for you. Maybe you need to taste real love and to love them with your heart deeply..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE