Why am I this way? Is anyone else this way?

If I'm dating someone, & someone better comes along I always leave the other one!
Better as in BETTER LOOKING, BETTER PERSONALITY, ETC.
I know it's very selfish, I don't know why I do that! It's like a little cycle.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It´s normal do go around and look what´s out there. I was in this same cycle for many months before I finally met someone who was so perfect that I just didn´t want to find anyone else. The maint point is that there are always people who seems better or different. It´s more about what you want in that point of time. I think you´re just not ready for a serious relationship yet or there´s something in your past that makes you be extra carefull. Take your time and the right person will surely come along. And when he does, you don´t care if there are other people who might be better

3|2
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Omgggg thanks so much! I thought and felt like a horrible person. Good to know that I guess it's normal. You are right I'm not ready for a serious relationship

• Show All
    • @lord_chilled I understand that it feels bad for the people on the receiving end and sounds like you´ve been hurt badly in the past. When dating, it´s normal to look around. I´m sure AV2017 wasn´t talking about the type of relationships where people actually already have strong feelings for each other. As we grow older, it´s only natural to try and find the best possible partner and sticking with the first person who walks in front of us wouldn´t be helpfull. We all look for happiness and think about ourselves first and foremost before actually finding someone who is the one who makes us feel special.

• Oh , dont worry about me, nothing like that happened.
      I don't know about you, but i disagree, i dont think she meant moving on after 2-3 dates, i think she lead the guys on before moving to the next guy. I think she moved on when she got "bored" of the previous guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhh. Sorry for you. Maybe you need to taste real love and to love them with your heart deeply..

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You may not be looking for a serious relationship. Instead you're just looking for something and fun. Maybe that other guy isn't really better looking, rather he's new. You know the guy your with and you've become bored. So you move on. That just means you aren't ready to settle down. No I'm very loyal. Mostly because i initially like to know the person first. If i don't get emotionally attached then you will never be anything but a friend or someone I've talked to.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’ll never be happy like this.
    I’m not cursing you , please don’t get me wrong.
    I’m telling you.
    You are one nobody should trust or depend upon. It’ll come back to you cuz of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not a monster because you become attracted to others whilst dating a guy.

As long as you're respectful to the guy you're currently dating then you're not being selfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just not ready for a serious relationship. Have fun with them but don't become exclusive until you are sure that they are the best fit for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is always looking for somebody better but yeah, that's kind of... mean. I don't agree, seems you don't respect much your dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, tell me, how does it feel realizing that you are a slut?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford that. I have to take what I get it get nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, at some point, you'll gonna fall, bc. there will be a better than you. But it is your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your using realtionships to hide some insecurities or it could be your a narassist

0|0
    0|0
  • That's life.
    The grass is always greener

I've done it

But then as I grew older it makes sense that relationships should modernise like everything else.

Society has changed, we are barely religious & the requirement for unity is no longer there.

Frankly, love at first sight is called lust. Its the desire to fuck the new person you just met, not that suddenly you love this new person more... Most people make that mistake.

The solution?

People adopt to open relationships.

Let everyone safely fuck everyone else they desire, so long as its OK within the relationship & open.

0|0
    0|0
  • That means, you are slutty gurl

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea
    Sluts are everywhere

0|2
    0|1
  • then u r a bitch

0|2
    0|0
  • It's because you're a bitch

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes