How do you know if a guy likes you, but is holding back?

How can we tell if a guy likes us but is holding back from making a move because of some reason.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he can't help looking at you (that's what I do with my crush). Even though I don't wanna make a move (because of rejection and some shit), I always look at her and I'm like "hey, what are you doing dude, stop dreaming abojt things that will never happen". When she talks to me, I answer normally and end the conversation asap.

• Well that'll make her think you don't like her. And you'll never know if she likes you if you don't ask her

Most Helpful Girl

• A thing with men is feet. If they were walking away and you call them and theya top, turn and see it's you, if they carry on talking to you with their feet pointed towards you it's a good sigb that they are interested in the conversation