How do you know if a guy likes you, but is holding back?

How can we tell if a guy likes us but is holding back from making a move because of some reason.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he can't help looking at you (that's what I do with my crush). Even though I don't wanna make a move (because of rejection and some shit), I always look at her and I'm like "hey, what are you doing dude, stop dreaming abojt things that will never happen". When she talks to me, I answer normally and end the conversation asap.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that'll make her think you don't like her. And you'll never know if she likes you if you don't ask her

Most Helpful Girl

• A thing with men is feet. If they were walking away and you call them and theya top, turn and see it's you, if they carry on talking to you with their feet pointed towards you it's a good sigb that they are interested in the conversation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• His caring behavior, talks too much wid u , asking u for ur need. These things may suggest that he likes you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess same as guy has the reason. Being denied. Become speechless for a moment of a seconds because of his sexual look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staring at you, smiles, give u all his attention and stressed when he is talking to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tell from his body language especially eye contact...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes