Girls, Girls have you ever dated someone with these sorts of qualities?

Here is my honest reason why I know I'm going to be single my whole life.
1
I am shy and introverted : women do not want this , they want who is exciting and is more extroverted.

2
My interest are boring

I love history, international studies and love keeping fit and healthy and keeping to a steady routine so I can maintain my fitness and health and keep my head above water with rent and bills.

3
I don't have enough time

I would love to be with someone who understands I will be out the house for at least 10-15 hours a day because I am busy (studying for now) or working or going to the gym.
4
I do not like getting drunk every weekend and doing drugs.
Women love guys who are the life of the party not someone who saves for items I know will bring me more excitiment in the long run. Don't get me wrong every now and again I like to go out and have fun I just can't do it every weekend, or being social every night because it takes away my health and fitness and money. Most women always want someone who is social every single second.

5
I have red hair and blue eyes.

Majority of women in the rest hate pale skin and red and blue eyes , these characteristics are seen from an evolutionary perspective as weak not attractive ( which I find very funny as I come from a scandanivian blood line , my grand father had 52 inches and 19 inches biceps , I have a very similar build) . Even though I have these traits which considers strong most women wil go for somebody with dark hair and dark eyes cause it's more mysterious and attractive.

6
It's in my nature to be nice and caring even if it means getting mistreated or screwed over.

I have been screwed over many times and it's not in my nature to be an asshole or being mean. I like to care for people of all ages or no matter what their background is.

now I am angry and bitter and don't even want to smile at a female but honestly just feel like sticking up the middle finger if she looks at me :(

1