Would you consider being serious with someone like this?

This guy has 10 female friends. He met them on a dating site. He admits that he initially talked to them because he found them (or at least the person in their pictures) attractive. And logically, you would think that the girls started talking to him cause they are on some level attracted to him too, right? Add to that the fact that he always meets them one-on-one. Never in a group, and he won't introduce any of them to you. And sometimes he won't have time for you because he's hanging out with one of them instead until like 2 a. m. (so instead of spending time with you, he is spending time with another chick, one-on-one, until late at night). He says that he doesn't want anything from any of them, that he had known them for a while now and won't stop seeing them regularly.

Would you be able to trust him and would you still want to date him?

Guys, same scenario, only change the sexes of the people.
he had also cheated on his ex in the past

29

Most Helpful Guy

• A blind man can see what;s going on here! Anyone who would be stupid enough to continue in this situation is going to encounter exactly what we expect they are going to encounter.

• And you know he cheated on an ex. Why is this even a question?

• Understand, but. . . you will never convince him to change his ways. You have a better chance of success by going to the coast and pissing in the ocean to try to raise the tide. You think you need to prove it to him but all you need to do is go your separate ways and make sure you never see him again. Doing anything more is just an excuse to keep your lives entangled and that is counterproductive for you.

• I can't. We study together, same class and all. And as much as I would love to cut all ties with him and never see him again, we do work well together and we produce quality presentations together. Efficiently too. So I'm stuck with seeing him every day for 3,5 years to come.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy can do anything he wants with other women. Right up to the point where he chooses to be exclusive with you. And you have all the freedoms as well until you decide to be exclusive. If you have not had the conversation or don’t approve of his other relationships, you can opt to not date him at all. Are you two in a bf/gf relationship?