Would you consider being serious with someone like this?

This guy has 10 female friends. He met them on a dating site. He admits that he initially talked to them because he found them (or at least the person in their pictures) attractive. And logically, you would think that the girls started talking to him cause they are on some level attracted to him too, right? Add to that the fact that he always meets them one-on-one. Never in a group, and he won't introduce any of them to you. And sometimes he won't have time for you because he's hanging out with one of them instead until like 2 a. m. (so instead of spending time with you, he is spending time with another chick, one-on-one, until late at night). He says that he doesn't want anything from any of them, that he had known them for a while now and won't stop seeing them regularly.

Would you be able to trust him and would you still want to date him?

Guys, same scenario, only change the sexes of the people.
Updates:
he had also cheated on his ex in the past

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A blind man can see what;s going on here! Anyone who would be stupid enough to continue in this situation is going to encounter exactly what we expect they are going to encounter.

0|1
    0|0
    • And you know he cheated on an ex. Why is this even a question?

• Show All
    • Understand, but. . . you will never convince him to change his ways. You have a better chance of success by going to the coast and pissing in the ocean to try to raise the tide. You think you need to prove it to him but all you need to do is go your separate ways and make sure you never see him again. Doing anything more is just an excuse to keep your lives entangled and that is counterproductive for you.

• I can't. We study together, same class and all. And as much as I would love to cut all ties with him and never see him again, we do work well together and we produce quality presentations together. Efficiently too. So I'm stuck with seeing him every day for 3,5 years to come.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy can do anything he wants with other women. Right up to the point where he chooses to be exclusive with you. And you have all the freedoms as well until you decide to be exclusive. If you have not had the conversation or don’t approve of his other relationships, you can opt to not date him at all. Are you two in a bf/gf relationship?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Of course not- how dumb does he think you are? Move on and let him continue to indulge in whatever it is he thinks he's doing (looks to me like any thinking he's doing doesn't involve his brain).

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am a firm believer that my friendship with someone should not be based on whether or not me or the friend is in a relationship because it tells me that was never the case at all but for someone not tone open with most if not all parameters of it leaves you room for interpretation to possibly think more then what it really is so I’d say ask to know all of these friendships from top to bottom and see where it goes if the info can’t be explained it’s time to let go

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not clinging on anymore anyway. I have let go.

• Well Congrats on that hopefully it was the best decision to be made

• tear your heart out if you have to THAT GUY IS POISON TO YOU

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to break it to you but unless he's secretly got ten sisters then chances are he's playing every single one of you. I wouldn't usually give this kinda advice but I hate people wasting others time more than i hate getting involved in my partners business, ask to meet one of them.
    If it seems like he's hiding something from you then he definitely is.

Have some respect for yourself and ditch him. It'll only get worse. A few months from now and you'll be crazy with anxiety and to scared to lose him that you'll sit at home worrying while he's out with one of his 10 "female friends".

No guy. I mean literally NOOO GUY has 10 female friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • You say he's cheated on his ex?
      Sorry to tell you but id put my life on it that he's still cheating, only this time it's on you.

• I've given up on him. I've sent him this question cause I want him to see that I'm not the psycho jealous girl, that my reaction and jealousy is a normal and reasonable thing. And I wanted to point out to him that as long as he still has the bitches, he will never find a good relationship because no sane girl will want to put up with that.

• Trust me when I tell you in this scenario you are more than in the right to feel jealous. I've been there, my friends have, the woman working down the street has and so has pretty much everyone at some stage.
      You're smart to give up, most people do the stupid thing and give them one last chance. You're saving yourself from long term heart break, plus he can't blame it on you for being crazy a year from now.
      Take some time to get comfortable being alone and if someone treats you like he did in the future, don't take even a sprinkle of their bullshit. Value your own happiness over unfaithful dicks.

• Drop him right away. He's just using people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I'd be cool with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit im a guy and id say dont do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Too much for me to wonder about. So I'll say no, this wouldn't be a relationship I would want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes