Finding 'the one'?

Can i find the right one for me in Tinder?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, if you play your cards right. Personally don't believe in 'the one'. Sure relationships do depend on personality compatibility, but what matters also is trying. No relationship go on happily forever. There's ups and downs. How long you want to keep riding the roller coaster depends on how much effort you both put in. Just my two cents

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Possibly, these days it is rare but still happens just keep your eyes and ears open... last but the greatest advice (listen twice as hard as you speak)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can. There are guys on there looking for something like that. Its just for hook ups for a lot of guys so it might be a long shot. But every shot is worth it in the pursuit of love.

1|0
    0|0
    • So should i continue looking for him there?

• Show All
    • I see. Thanks.

by the way nice hair!

• Hahaha thank you, it is my pride!

• Anything is possible but I'd not get my hopes up. The apps basically a glorified sex roulette at this point.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. But i think not all who are there are looking for sex only

• Show All
    • I just gotta wait and let things fall into place.

Thank you so much. Hope we could be friends

• Of course :)

• I mean it certainly is possible. Highly unlikely, but its risky

1|0
    0|0
  • u can find one,

probability is not zero but it depends on where u live

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems unlikely, many men are looking for sexual relations, and many women create expectations that are difficult for average relationship-seeking men to meet. Also these men are complete strangers who could assault you, not smart to hang out with them alone. I'd recommend meeting guys through friends. If you have no friends then be more social In an attempt to make them. You need people watching your back after. Either way, if you start dating men you don't know then always carry mace or a taser so as to protect yourself from bad people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even get a match on it, so no? And most of those people just look for a hookup, and nothing more. The rest are there to troll

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not... It depends on you where u find it right one... U can find one here as well just saying

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely just swipe right on me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes or no. Depends. Many people fall in love in one sight. Many take their lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is possible however as rule dont expect much from life. Just take action and lets things flow

0|0
    0|0
  • on tinder, most people , mostly guys are looking for hook ups and casual sex. but you can try

0|0
    0|0
    • mostly. But not everyone, right?

• i hope so. Mostly girls here on gag, often complains that almost every guy on tinder is only interested in casual sex and hook ups. so thats why i said, that you can try

• There are my fuckboys on tinder 🙆 But some are cool I guess and the possibility is there :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if I found love on tinder I would give up on humanity

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is a hookup site not a place to find a serious relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of the guys who goes on tinder they just want sex, but hey nothing is impossible

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's nearly impossible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen me on tinder?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not. You can

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen it happen but statistically i dont know

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• always a 50/50 chance

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what The One means?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Asker far different from what you said.

@Kolton cockring? Lol

@Lord_of_the_Void doesn't have to do with the Matrix. Unless ofc you are not living in the Matrix. This is a direct reference to "The One" by the way

• Sure, the dark Lord was kinky af

Recommended myTakes