Should I see that girl again?

So I met her like 2 weeks ago on Tinder (stop booing, it's actually a fine way to meet people), we had a few beers the same night, talked a bit. Then I kinda invited her to my place and we slept together.

On paper everything is great, she's funny, clever, open minded, pretty... But it wasn't a great night. We talked, but it's like I wasn't touched, I didn't feel that special attraction you know?

I feel like we should click well together but I haven't felt the spark yet (I usually do quite quickly). Maybe that's only because the pub was loud and I need to give her another chance? She seems interested but I don't want to lead her on for nothing.Should I see that girl again ??
  • Try again !
  • Forget it before someone gets hurt !
  • Other (comment) / See answers
    Vote C

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say give it another try.. you never know! but if after that second date you still have a feeling that it's leading to nowhere, then be honest about it to her.. say you had a great time, but it's just not happening for you even if you wished it would have, I'm sure she'll understand. I know I would.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Makes sense. I'd need to make it so that we actually have some time to talk and enjoy each other company in the better conditions.

• Well I can't, your settings forbid me to message you unless you 'follow' me for some reason x)

• oh.. xD that's weird.. sorry about that, fixed it