Would you date a girl slightly over weight?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, looks wise that can be fine BUT if mentally she is just lazy or feels entitled to not put in any effort that’s unattractive. So why she us that way matters. I stay in shape... I’m not going to be with someone who claims she’s entitled to balloon up 100 pounds & if I love her I shouldn’t care. That’d be selfish on her part.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Of course I would and if she was a beautiful girl on the inside I definitely would it's not that I don't care but I don't care what people think if everybody was blind nobody be racist nobody would know what these bodies of skin looks like all we would know is what we hear and we are either going to hear a beautiful person or ugly person Within not unless the girl says get inside my belly then we might know she's a little bit overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done this several times with mostly good experiences, so yes, I definitely would. I like bigger women, and, ultimately, it's her personality, interests, and whether she is fun to be around that really counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define slightly overweight. lol... everyone seems to have their own definition

Two girls can weight the same... but one might look way sexier because of body composition and body shape...
    depends.. need pictures (random internet ones work)

0|0
    0|0
  • Better yet this girl said she is slightly overweight and would date her or run for your life?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there are lots of chubby women are who super cute and attractive, have awesome attitudes, are sexually assertive, etc. Size doesn't matter as long as she owns it or isn't /too/ out of shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. I prefer chubbier girls by default, but look is not evrything.
    Besides, I saw one fat girl once. She had a friend which was average, with bigger breasts, and people wod think guys would go crazy about her. The fat one was a lot prettier (to me) and easy to talk to. (Both were around 165cm of height, so we can ignore that difference.)
    But if you are skinny girl, don't worry. There are guys who prefer you ladies too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married a woman over 300 pounds and she has since lost over 70. I was pushing 3 bills and now I an 240 strong as an ox. She still has loose skin to have removed but she is the love of my life. My first wife was all of 130 and blonde, complete whore and manipulative bitch. Love is love. Stop being so shallow you might just find the live your life too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date a girl significantly over weight, as well as a girl significantly under weight.

weight doesn't make the person. its just the fleshy bit for fucking ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my ideal preference but as long as she tried managing it from getting too severely high, I can handle that but if her weight starts with a 2, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure a lot of guys would agree being slightly overweight doesn't matter in the whole dating world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately my girlfriend right now is trying to shed a few extra pounds, but it's not really happening... I still love her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think slightly over weight is better than slightly under weight. And maybe better even than "average" too sometimes, ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I think in many circumstances the idea of what overweight is is stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • i have dated a few, i don't go for looks only, personality is what i look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that are slightly chubby are great cuz they have bigger assets if u catch my drift

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i would date a girl whose overweight. Both of my ex-girlfriends were overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have no problem with dating a girl with extra weight... love it

0|0
    0|0
  • if the girl is slightly overweight.. who cares if she is

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on weight.
    In additional, what could you accept in sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes